FREE 2nd Day Shipping (US Continental States) - Log in to See Your Savings
Testo 320 Residential/Commercial Combustion Analyzer is fully featured for better testing and tuning, and is excellent tester for set up and commission more complex multi-stage, or modulating heating systems, as well as testing and tuning of all types of residential and commercial furnaces, boilers, and water heaters.
- Industry leading CO sensor protection
- Superior sampling hose
- Exceptional moisture/water control
- Continuous temperature compensation
- Accurate measurements with integrated NOx filters
The Testo 320 (Mfg. part 0563 3220 70)
is a top of the line combustion analyzer with a high definition color display that provides quick and easy to understand analysis of various combustion appliances. Testo 320 provides comprehensive combustion analysis options including O2, CO, CO2, Ambient/room CO, CO Air free and many others.
Testo 320 analyzer also features the "flue gas matrix" option which uses four different user defined combustion types and displays them graphically. The Testo 320 Flue Gas Analyzer measures CO from 0 to 4,000 PPM, uses an innovative pump shut-off in order to protect the analyzer during accidental over-range exposure, and an auto-rinse during the shut-down process - both features help to improve the life-span of the device and sensors.
The Testo 320's hoses are Teflon-lined in order to resist kinking, fraying, and splitting. This also equates to longer longevity of the hoses and excellent sample response times. The Testo 320's water traps are far more intuitive than most, with no need to disconnect and drain your hoses. The Testo 320 Electronic Gas Analyzer even has an alarm to indicate when the water trap is full.
The Testo 320 Combustion Gas Analyzer aggressively filters out NOx to ensure only the most accurate readings, and works over a wide range of temperatures with its continuous and fast temperature compensation. Ground Shipping Free in Continental US.
The Testo 320 offers major features for a full residential and/or commercial combustion analysis:
• Tests O2, CO, CO2, Ambient CO and CO air free CO sensors come with NOx filter for higher accuracy
• Measures flue draft, pressure in vents, ducts or switches
• Temperature measurement of flue gas and ambient
• Calculates combustion efficiency and excess air
• Reports flue gas matrix – CO safety feature
• Comes with oil flow and gas clock BTU calculator
• Saves up to 500 test readings with customer site comments
The Testo 320 comes with: combustion analyzer with rechargeable battery, 12 inch probe with cone and hose, AC power supply (with USB recharging), spare particulate filters (10), and rugged case.