FREE 2nd Day Shipping (US Continental States) - Log in to See Your Savings
The Testo 320 Combustion Analyzer with Printer is fully featured for better testing and tuning, and is excellent tester for set up and commission more complex multi-stage, or modulating heating systems, as well as testing and tuning of all types of residential and commercial furnaces, boilers, and water heaters.Key Features
- Industry leading CO sensor protection
- Superior sampling hose
- Exceptional moisture/water control
- Continuous temperature compensation
- Accurate measurements with integrated NOx filters
Testo 320 Residential/Commercial Combustion Analyzer Kit with Printer is a new-generation flue gas analyzer. Whether you are a new, an experienced HVAC technician, or a plumber expanding a range of services, you need to own this analyzer. The Testo 320 analyser is made in Germany, a country that excels in the combustion technology. This combustion analyzer is easy to use, accurate, and rugged – ready for use in the field.
The Testo 320 combustion analyzer incorporates NOx filter to ensure NOx presence does not interfere with CO readings. The Testo 320 Flue Gas Analyzer measures CO from 0 to 4,000 PPM and ensures a long lifespan of the analyzer and sensors by using an advanced pump shut-off in order to protect the analyzer during over-range exposure in addition to an auto-purge of harmful gases during the shut-down process.
The Testo 320's hoses are lined with Teflon in order to resist fraying, splitting, and kinking. This ensures a longer lifespan of the hoses, in addition to excellent sample response times. The Testo 320's water trap has a "full" alarm and is very easy to empty, with no need to disconnect and drain the hoses.
The Testo 320 electronic combustion analyzer employs superior NOx filtration to ensure only the most accurate measurements, and works over a broad range of temperatures with its fast and continuous temperature compensation. Kit includes printer.
The Testo 320 delivers major features for a full residential and/or commercial combustion analysis:
• Tests O2, CO, CO2, Ambient CO and CO air free CO sensors come with NOx filter for higher accuracy
• Measures flue draft, pressure in vents, ducts or switches
• Temperature measurement of flue gas and ambient
• Calculates combustion efficiency and excess air
• Reports flue gas matrix – CO safety feature
• Comes with oil flow and gas clock BTU calculator
• Saves up to 500 test readings with customer site comments
The Testo 320 Kit comes with: combustion analyzer with rechargeable battery, 12 inch probe with cone and hose, AC power supply (with USB recharging), IR printer, long life thermal paper rolls (6), spare particulate filters (10), and rugged case.