Testo 440 dP Air Flow ComboKit 2 measures air velocity, differential pressure, humidity and temperature in ventilation ducts, grilles and outlets. The combo kit 2, part 0563 4410, comes with 100 mm rotary vane probe and small 16 mm vane, and instrument has delta pressure sensor. The Bluetooth communication enables wireless data transmission and readings are displayed on a handheld device.
The included Bluetooth Vane Probe (0635 9431) measures air velocity from 59 to 6889.8 fpm and temperature from -4 to 158 F. The Vane Probe Head (0635 9570) measures air velocity from 118 to 9842.5 fpm and temperature from 14 to 158 F. The Humidity / Temperature Probe Head (0636 9730) measures relative humidity from 0 to 100% and temperature from -4 to 158 F. Both probe heads attach to both the fixed cable and bluetooth handles and can be quick swapped as necessary.The Testo 440 dP Air Flow ComboKit 2 includes the following:
- Testo 440 dP (0560 4402)
- 100mm Diameter Vane Probe with Bluetooth (0635 9431)
- 16mm Diameter Vane Probe Head (0635 9570)
- 12mm Diameter RH / Temp Probe Head (0636 9730)
- 1m Extendable Telescope (0554 0960)
- Soft Carrying Case (0516 4401)
- USB Cable
- Batteries Included
What is the Testo 440 Exactly?
Grab some coffee and lets find out
The Testo 440 is a new cutting-edge all-in-one IAQ and HVAC measurement device for taking every industry standard measurement with high accuracy and the high-tech convenience of wireless data transmission.
The Testo 440 main unit functions as a hub for a massive range of available probes, displaying all measurement data onscreen, ready for recording and reporting. The 440 main unit is compatible with existing Testo Smart Probes
, as well as a specialized Bluetooth handle and a wired handle that support many various interchangeable probe heads. This creates the opportunity for highly customized testing configurations.
- Onscreen operational menus are easy-to-use and intuitive while remaining clearly structured and comprehensive
- Bluetooth wireless for convenient and accurate wireless readings
- Universal handles for probe heads combine many various readings into one instrument
- Displays 3 parallel measuring values for precision results at a glance
- Only probe heads require manufacturer calibration – the main unit and handles stay with you
- Internal memory stores up to 7500 data points for secure and reliable reporting
The Testo 440 can be configured with many probes including vanes of several different diameters, hot wire anemometers, temperature, temperature and humidity, turbulence, CO2 and even CO. This creates the option for many pre-set kits for a wide variety of complex and specific applications.
Additionally, the Testo 440 is compatible with a variety of telescoping probes for taking measurements at wall and ceiling vents without using a ladder.
Looking for other measurements as well?
Check out the Documentation Tab for a simple guide for adding more probes to your kit.
Pre-built Testo 440 kits can be found below:
Testo 0563-4401 - Includes Testo 440 and 16 mm Diameter Telescoping Vane Probe (0635 9532)
Testo 0563-4409 - Includes Testo 440 dP, 100mm Diameter Vane Probe with Bluetooth (0635 9431), and 9mm Diameter Hot Wire Probe Head (0635 1570)
Testo 0563-4406 - Includes Testo 440, 100mm Diameter Vane Probe with Bluetooth (0635 9431), and Wired Hot Wire Telescoping Probe (0635 1032)
Testo 0563-4407 - Includes Testo 440, 100mm Diameter Vane Probe with Bluetooth (0635 9431), and 16mm Diameter Wired Telescoping Vane Probe (0635 9532)