Testo 440 Indoor comfort combo kit measures humidity and temperature at the same time in work or home place. As a part of indoor air quality the instrument also calculates wet bulb and dew point to further determine comfort in workplace.
The included Bluetooth humidity / temperature probe (0636 9731) measures relative humidity from 0 to 100% and temperature from -4 to 158 F. The wireless probe adds convenience to the use of humidity kit 0563 4404.The Testo 440 Humidity Kit includes the following:
- Testo 440 (0560 4401)
- 12mm Diameter RH / Temp Probe with Bluetooth (0636 9731)
- Soft Carrying Case (0516 4401)
- USB Cable
- Batteries Included
What is the Testo 440 Exactly?
Grab some coffee and let's find out
The Testo 440 is a new cutting-edge all-in-one IAQ and HVAC measurement device for taking every industry standard measurement with high accuracy and the high-tech convenience of wireless data transmission.
The Testo 440 main unit functions as a hub for a massive range of available probes, displaying all measurement data onscreen, ready for recording and reporting. The 440 main unit is compatible with existing Testo Smart Probes
, as well as a specialized Bluetooth handle and a wired handle that support many various interchangeable probe heads. This creates the opportunity for highly customized testing configurations.
- Onscreen operational menus are easy-to-use and intuitive while remaining clearly structured and comprehensive
- Bluetooth wireless for convenient and accurate wireless readings
- Universal handles for probe heads combine many various readings into one instrument
- Displays 3 parallel measuring values for precision results at a glance
- Only probe heads require manufacturer calibration – the main unit and handles stay with you
- Internal memory stores up to 7500 data points for secure and reliable reporting
The Testo 440 can be configured with many probes including vanes of several different diameters, hot wire anemometers, temperature, temperature and humidity, turbulence, CO2 and even CO. This creates the option for many pre-set kits for a wide variety of complex and specific applications.
Additionally, the Testo 440 is compatible with a variety of telescoping probes for taking measurements at wall and ceiling vents without using a ladder.
Looking for other measurements as well?
Check out the Documentation Tab
for a simple guide for adding more probes to your kit.
Pre-built Testo 440 kits can be found below:
Testo 0563-4401 - Exchanges Telescoping Hot Wire Probe for 16 mm Diameter Telescoping Vane Probe (0635 9532)
Testo 0563-4405 - Includes Testo 440 and CO2 Probe (0635 1551)
Testo 0563-4408 - Includes Testo 440, CO2 Probe (0632 1551), and Turbulence Probe (0628 0152)
Testo 0563-4410 - Includes Testo 440 dP, 100mm Diameter Vane Probe with Bluetooth (0635 9431), 16mm Diameter Vane Probe Head (0635 9570), and 12mm Diameter RH / Temp Probe Head (0636 9730)