- The device has an optical lens that collects the radiated infrared energy from the object and focuses it on the detector.
- An infrared thermometer TIF 7610 measures temperature by sensing the magnitude of radiated energy at infrared frequencies.
- Using this data and the actual temperature of the detector, the thermometer calculates the temperature of the surface that emitted the energy.
- SoC (System-on-a-Chip) Technology - Complete IR design incorporated on a single chip, creating compact and lightweight design.
- Innovative optical lens - high accuracy measurements over wide temperature ranges. 10:1 distance to spot (D:S) ratios available
- Laser pointer - Simply point at desired object and press the trigger for temperature reading.
- High and low pass filters with audible alarms for out of range measurements
- Temperature modes - Maximum (MAX)
- Visual low battery indicators; requires two "AAA" batteries.
- To measure a surface temperature, the user aims the IR Thermometer at the object, presses a button, and reads the temperature display.
|Specifications:||TIF Instruments TIF7610 Infrared IR Laser Thermometer Pro|
|Measurement Range:||-76 to +932 °F (-60 to +500 °C)|
|Thermocouple Measurement Range:||NA|
|Accuracy: Tobj=59-95 °F (15-35 °C) Tamb=77 °F (25 °C)||±1.8 Degrees F (1.0 °C)|
|Accuracy: Tobj= -27-932 °F (-33-500 °C) Tamb= 73 °F||±2% of reading or 4 °F (2 °C) whichever is greater|
|Resolution: 14.2 °F~199.9 °F (-9.9~199.9 °C):||0.1° F/C (1° below 9.9 and above 199.9)|
|Spectral Response:||5~ 14μm|
|Response Time (90%):||.5 sec|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||TIF Instruments TIF7610 Infrared IR Laser Thermometer Pro|
|Electrical:||Check temperature of high voltage equipment and transformers from a safe distance|
|Detect heating of problem fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices, switches, neutrals|
|Overloads motors due to possible Harmonic currents|
|HVAC/R:||Furnace exteriors, steam traps, heat exchangers|
|Take suction line temperatures for SUPERHEAT Ambient temperature|
|Refrigeration equipment, freezers and display cases AC Condenser Max temp look for blockages Chiller input/output|
|Average over condenser coil for energy audit|
|Industrial:||Rotating motors and other machinery|
|Motor starter relay contacts and overloads|
|Boiler operations and steam systems|
|Performance verifications of machinery and equipment|
|Automotive:||Detect overheating electrical components, connectors and wiring harness|
|Tire Tread temperature|
|Pinpoint radiator core restrictions|