Tramex Concrete Moisture Determinator Inspector Kit CDIK
The Tramex Concrete Moisture Determinator Inspector Kit CDIK is a complete moisture meter kit for instant and precise moisture content testing of surface and In Situ measurements in concrete floors and slabs. The Tramex CDIK concrete moisture kit includes the Tramex CMEX5 digital concrete moisture meter, the Concrete Moisture Probe (CMP) “Determinator”, a reusable plug-in Hygro-i2 RH probes for in-situ testing of concrete, and an infrared surface thermometer. The Tramex CMEX5 digital moisture meter allows for non-destructive quantitative testing of concrete and comparative testing per ASTM F2659. The Concrete Moisture Probe used with the CMEX5 provides in-depth moisture content probe testing within the concrete, down to an extendable depth of 4”. The Tramex CDIK Concrete Moisture Inspection Kit is perfect for contractors, flooring installers, and building inspectors who require accurate moisture content measurements.
- Non-destructive digital moisture meter for concrete floors and slabs
- Instant and precise quantitative measurements
- Calcium Carbide equivalent readings for concrete and other cementitious substrates
- Multiple measurement features
- Comparative readings produced as per ASTM F2659
- Hygrometer mode for testing relative humidity (RH) of floor slabs
- Built in ambient TH sensor
- Bluetooth connection to iOS and Android
Concrete Moisture Probe – “Determinator”
- Instant and Accurate
- Designed to work in the same drill-hole for the F2170 test
- Determine if moisture is coming from below or above the concrete slab surface
- Reusable, extendable, and required no plastic liners
- Eliminates confusion between in-situ relative humidity tests and surface moisture content tests
- Determines the type and extent of mitigation, if needed
Hygro-i2 Rh Probe
- Fast acclimation time
- Best in class accuracy, even at high RH >90%
- Testing per ASTM F2170, giving in situ relative humidity and ambient RH, temperature, dew point temperature & grains per pound
- Relative Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Fastest Temperature response time
- Best temperature accuracy of +/-2º over 32ºF to 194ºF (0ºC to 90 ºC)
- Temperature Range: -40ºF to 257ºF (-40ºC to 125ºC)
IRT2 Infrared Thermometer
- Dual laser sighting
- Emissivity digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- Set high and low alarms
- Precise non-contact measurements
- Automatic Data Hold
One of the most important factors to consider when working with concrete is the humidity conditions within the concrete itself. When the concrete has too much moisture within, it can bleed moisture into other building materials, such as wood flooring, coatings, or structural support, comprising integrity. Which is why it’s important to thoroughly evaluate a concrete slab with a concrete moisture meter before building on top of it.
The Tramex CMEX5 Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 is a non-destructive digital multi moisture meter for concrete floors and slabs, providing an instant and precise quantitative measurement for moisture content. The CMEX5 also features a built-in ambient Relative Humidity Sensor that measures Ambient Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, and Humidity Ratio of the environment. In addition, a plug-in port is available for optional wood pin probes or relative humidity probes.
The Concrete Moisture Probe CMP works with the Tramex CMEX5 to provide the quantitative moisture content measurements of the top ¾” layer of concrete floors and slabs, down to a depth of 4”. The moisture content readings for in-situ and non-destructive surface tests eliminate confusion between different testing method data. The Determinator conductive probe does not use batteries and is reusable, extendable, and requires no plastic hole liners. The hole diameter is ¾”, the same as for the Hygro-i2 RH test as per F2170.
The reusable Hygro-i2 Rh Probe included in the Tramex Concrete Moisture CDIK Inspector Kit allows the user to perform in-situ and hood type Rh testing to comply with ASTM F2170. The Hygro-i2 probe provides measurements of relative humidity, temperature, dew point, and grains per pound in structural materials such as concrete flooring and walls, as well as the ambient conditions within the building envelope.
The Tramex Inspector Kit CDIK includes the IRT2 non-contact dual laser IR thermometer with a 12:1 distance to spot ratio and audible and visible high/low set point alarms. The IRT2 thermometer measures and displays surface temperatures within a range of -58°F to 1202°F with an accuracy of approximately 1 to 1.5%. Flooring Professionals use an infrared thermometer for quick and accurate assessment of the temperature of a concrete slab surface for meeting flooring, adhesive, and coating specs, adding another vital piece of information in determining slab readiness to proceed with floor finishes.
The CMEX5 has Bluetooth that connects it directly to the free Tramex Meter App allowing, the user to visualize, map, log, geo-tag, and report moisture readings on a mobile device. The Tramex Meters App allows you to visualize live readings and report data from your Tramex Bluetooth devices. Photographing and Geo-tagging can provide vital supportive documentary evidence for your moisture measurement readings. Moisture mapping can be used in reports as informative visual documentation.
The Tramex concrete moisture kit CDIK includes an extension handle for measuring in out of reach areas, high places and to help measurement readings on the floor be more convenient. The Tramex CDIK moisture kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
What’s in the Box?
- Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - CMEX5
- Concrete Moisture Probe ‘Determinator”
- 1 x Hygro-i2 ® Reusable Relative Humidity probe
- Infrared Thermometer
- Calibration Check Plate
- Hole liners
- Extension Handle
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Carrying case
- One-year warranty