Tramex is a world known manufacturer of moisture meters. The company has an intensive research program, and in fact was an inventor of a first ever non-destructive moisture meter. Their products are designed and made in Ireland.
Tramex moisture testers are designed to produce accurate and consistent readings in many applications related to inspection of building envelope. They measure source and extend of moisture related problems or damages to aid work of any professional working with water damage areas in flooring, walls, roofing and indoor air quality. Tramex meters work with specific materials, such as concrete or wood.
The quality and accuracy of Tramex meters is outstanding, so even flooring industry leaders like SICA recommend using them, as reference testers. Try one today to improve your testing of water related problems and to save time while troubleshooting problems or making sure you can apply any coatings to concrete safely.
- Tramex Concrete Moisture Meters and Kits
- Tramex EIFS Inspection Moisture Meters and Kits
- Tramex Flooring Inspection Moisture Meters and Kits
- Tramex Home Inspection Moisture Meters and Kits
- Tramex Infrared Thermometer
- Tramex Parts and Probes
- Tramex Pest Control Moisture Meters and Kits
- Tramex Roofing Moisture Meter and Scanner