Trend Networks Lantek IV-S 3000MHz Cable Certifier R163009
The Trend Networks LanTEK IV-S R163009 is a powerful and fast 3000MHz copper and fiber cable certifier that features industry-leading performance, reliability, durability, and time-saving functionality. The LanTEK IV-S 3000 MHz features innovative VisiLINQ permanent link adapters that allow the technician to operate the certifier and quickly see the results without holding the handsets. Engineers and technicians can conduct and save a Cat6A test within 7 seconds, assisted by the intuitive user interface and easy-to-use high-resolution touchscreen. In addition, the LanTEK IV-S 3000MHz R163009 can certify links up to Cat8, including TLC and Resistance Unbalance, and sweep to 3000MHz, providing room for future ISO and Tia test standards.
New Diagnostic Feature DCRU - DC Resistance Unbalance Testing for PoE
More PoE applications = more challenges in
faults. However, LanTEK
IV-S comes with
DCRU testing capability. Read
more…(in recently published white paper)
Now, you can save over $2000 with Trade-in Program
Only, when you purchase it at Valuetesters.com
Only, when you purchase it at Valuetesters.com
Value Testers Savings
LanTEK IV-S 500MHZ w/ PL&CH Adapters
LanTEK IV-S 3000MHZ w/ PL&CH Adapters
The old certifier must be returned to TREND NETWORKS and the serial number provided at time of purchase. Valid with any Cat 5e or higher certifiers. Please provide the serial number to Value Testers to get a pre-authorization for your special Trade-in Program Savings. Offer ends soon.
- 3000MHz for Cat 6A/class EA and class FA, Cat 8 and Class I/II testing
- All autotests perform TCL, ELTCTL, DC resistance unbalance, Time Domain NEXT troubleshooting, and Time Domain Return Loss troubleshooting with no extra test time
- Future proof – certify links up to Cat8.1 and Cat8.2
- 25-second test time for 3000 MHz tests
- Certify up to 3000MHz
- Twice the CPU processing power.
- Extremely rugged test adapters that are captured by the instrument to prevent connector damage
- Integrated Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz 801.11b/g/n) connectivity.
- Twice as much RAM.
- Storage for up to 5,000 tests internally
- Fastest Cloud test management software in the world.
- Uploading tests / generating reports is even faster.
- New 3.0 Software/Operating System.
VisiLINQ Permanant Link Adapters
The LanTEK IV-S 3000 MHz cable certifier comes with VisiLINQ permanent link adapters, which enables Field Technicians to initiate testing at the press of a button on the test plug and view the results without the need to carry or touch the certifier.
Field Replaceable Permanent Link Adapter Tips
The RJ45 tip on the modules are also field-replaceable to reduce the cost of ownership.
Test Management Software
The AnyWare Cloud Test Management Software is now the fastest in the world.
- Fastest Cloud test management software in the World – Uploading tests / generating reports is even faster.
- Easiest project navigation with drag and drop in a Cloud solution – Navigating between the building/room/cabinet/rack is easier than ever with collapsible folders.
- Eliminate costly setup errors – Pre-configure all project information in the TREND AnyWARE Cloud.
- Live support – Connect to the LanTEK 4-S remotely, minimizing troubleshooting time, increasing collaboration and reducing LanTEK IV-S call-backs.
The Trend Networks LanTEK IV-S cable certifier can connect directly to the portal of the new Trend Networks AnyWARE Cloud test data management system to improve real-time collaboration between teams. This feature allows you to configure the project information and tests to be performed in advance and then import them into the instruments in order to save time and avoid possible errors in on-site settings.
Trend Network offers a Sapphire Care Plan for complete protection for your LanTEK IV-S.
- The Sapphire Care Plan is designed to help minimize down time, reduce the cost of ownership and protect against unforeseen repair bills.
- Free Annual Calibration – Maintain Accuracy
- Free Repairs – Protect Against Unforeseen Bills
- Free Loan Unit During Repairs and Calibration – No Downtime
- Free Online Training and Technical Support – Improve Efficiency
- Free Shipping – Reduce Costs
- Free Replaceable Wear Parts – Reduce Cost of Ownership
- Every year choose from one of the following options.
- 4 x Permanent Link Adapter Tips (Pair)
- 4 x CAT6A Reference Patch Cord (Single)
- 2 x CAT6A Channel Adapter (Single)
- 1 x LanTEK III/IV-S Battery (Single)
What’s in the Box?
- LanTEK IV-S 3000MHz Cable Certifier TIA Category 8/ ISO Class I/II
- LanTEK IV Display/Remote handsets
- CAT8 RJ45 VisiLINQ Permanent Link Adapters (2)
- Cat8.1/6A/6/5e RJ45 Channel Adapter (2)
- Li-ion Battery (2)
- Univ. Power Adapter (2)
- Hang Strap (2)
- Quick Ref. Guide
- Hard Carry Case
- Calibration Certificate
- One-year manufacturer warranty
The Trend Networks LanTEK IV-S R163009 is a 3000MHz copper and fiber cable certifier that features industry-leading performance, reliability, durability, and time-saving functionality. Engineers and technicians using lantek iv-3000 can conduct and save a Cat6A test within 7 seconds, assisted by the intuitive user interface and easy-to-use high-resolution touchscreen. In addition, the LanTEK IV-S 3000MHz can certify links up to Cat8, including TLC and Resistance Unbalance, and sweep to 3000MHz, providing room for future ISO and Tia test standards. Networks lantek 4 was formerly known under Ideal Networks brand. If you were using Ideal Networks LanTEK IV, the new Trend Networks Lantek IV-S is a tester of your choice.
- 7 second test time for Cat 6A
- Dual-core CPU
- Twice as much RAM
- 25 second test time for 3000 MHz tests
- New 3.0 Software/Operating System
- Performs rapid wiremap
- Detects cross talk and finds return loss faults
- Unique VisiLINQ™ permanent link adapters
- Field replaceable permanent link adapter tips
- Measures TCL and Resistance Unbalance
- TDRL and TDX troubleshooting
- Voltage protection from PoE sources
- Battery life: 8 hr. typical
- Can operate from AC main power with or without the battery installed
- Pre-configuration eliminates setup error
- USB, Wi-Fi
- Sapphire Care Plan minimizes costs
- Voltage protection
- Live wiremap
- Label printer connectivity
- Integrated kickstand
- Rugged Design
- Performs all extended measurements
- High impact touchscreen
- Intuitive User interface
- Storage for up to 5000 tests internally
- Provides audible tone and visible indicator when connected to the remote unit
- Team viewer live support
|Specifications:||Trend Networks LanTEK IV-S 3000MHz Cable Certifier|
|Battery:||Lithium ion, 7.4VDC, 6.6AH (48.84 Wh typical)|
Input: 12V/2A DC
Typical operating time: 8 hours (new battery running a Cat6 test every 2.5 minutes, full backlight)
Charge time: <4 hours quick charge with battery removed from handset, <8 hours inside handset
|Input Power:||Handset: DC 12-15V, 2A|
|Line/mains power adapters:||Input: AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz|
Output: 12 DC, 2500mA 5.5mm x 2.5mm x 12mm Center positive
|Display:||IPS, 480x854 pixel, 5” diagonal|
|Connectivity:||Test module port: 120 pin ultra-low crosstalk module interface USC C (USB 2.0),|
USB A (USB 2.0), 3.5mm talk set jack, power/charging jack, integrated Wi-Fi
(2.4/5 GHz bands) 802.11a/b/g/n (model available with Wi-Fi disabled).
|Input Methods:||Capacitive touchscreen, USB keyboard, USB mouse|
|Frequency Range:||1-500 MHz, sweep defined by selected test standard|
|CPU Module: (Main Handset):||CPU: 1.0 GHz, 32 bit Cortex™ A9 processor, ARM 7 core.|
System memory: 512 MB RAM
System storage: eMMC Flash 8 GB
|CPU Module (Remote Handset):||CPU: 900 MHz, 32 bit Cortex™ A7 processor, ARM 7 core|
System memory: 128 MB RAM
System storage: eMMC Flash 8 GB
|Test Storage:||Non-volatile flash, storage capacity for 5000 tests with graphs|
|Data Transfer:||Network transfer to cloud via Wi-Fi|
Export to USB flash drive. Supports drives up to 256 GB (FAT32 format required)
|Measurements:||Twisted Pair Copper Cabling:|
Wire map, DC loop resistance length, capacitance, NEXT, insertion loss, ACR-N, return loss,
average impedance, propagation delay, delay skew, power sum NEXT, power sumACR-N,
ACR-F, power sum ACR-F, TCL (Transverse Conversion Loss), ELTCTL
(Equal-Level Transverse Conversion Transfer Loss, DC loop resistance, DC resistance unbalance
(pair-to-pair/intra-pair), Time Domain NEXT and Time Domain Return Loss fault finding
identifies the location of NEXT and RL events.
Fibre Optic Cabling (optional FiberTEK IV test modules):
Dual wavelength insertion loss (each fibre), length.
Supported wavelengths: Multimode 850/1300nm, Single-mode 1310/1550nm.
Fault location with integrated laser visual fault locator.
|Supported Cable Types:||ANSI/TIA Category 3, 4, 5, 5E, 6, 6A and 8: 100O|
ANSI/SCTE Series 59, 6 and 11: 75 O, RG-58: 50 O
ISO/IEC Class C, D, E, EA, F, FA and 8: 100O
OM1-OM5 multimode and OS1-OS2 single-mode fibre optic cable
|Test Interface:||120 pin ultra-low crosstalk connector|
|Supported Connectors:||TIA Cat 6/6A, ISO Class E/EA RJ-45 permanent link adapters|
TIA Cat 8.1, ISO Class I/II RJ-45 permanent link adapters
TIA Cat 6/6A, ISO Class E/EA RJ-45 channel adapters
TIA Cat 8.1, ISO Class I/II RJ-45 channel adapters
TERA/GG45/EC7 (MMCPRO3000) Cat 8.2 universal adapters for channel and permanent link testing
M12-X, 4-pair Cat 6A universal adapters for channel and permanent link testing
M12-D, 2-pair Cat 5e universal adapters for channel and permanent link testing
Coaxial adapters for 50/75-ohm cable with female BNC connector. Tests to 500 MHz
with LanTEK IV-S 500, or 3000 MHz with LanTEK IV-S 3000 depending on selected
standard. BNC to F-type adapter included.
SC/FC/ST fibre optic connectors included with FiberTEK IV kits. LC adapter kit optional
|Test Times:||Copper: 7 sec to 1000 MHz, 23 sec to 3000 MHz including required/optional tests.|
Fiber: 14 sec dual-wavelength, one direction. 28 sec, dual-wavelength, bi-directional.
|Wiremap distance to fault|
|Length Measurement:||Copper - Measurement range: 0-600m/0-1,960ft|
Fiber - Measurement range 0-10km/0-32,808ft
Display resolution: 0.1m/1ft
|DC Resistance:||Measurement range: 0.02-200 ohms|
Display resolution: 0.1 ohms
|Propagation delay:||Measurement range: 1ns-1s|
Display resolution: 1ns
|RF measurements:||Accuracy: ISO/IEC 61935-1 Ed 5, ANSI/TIA-1152-A|
Display resolution: 0.1dB
|fiberTEK IV Optical Characteristics:||Typical output power: -20dBm 850nm, -15dB 1300nm, -7dBm 1310/1550nm|
Receiver sensitivity: -60dBm loss measurement, -45dBm loss & length measurement
Encircled flux test cord insertion loss: <3.0dB each
|Operating Temperature:||0°C to 45°C, non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature:||-20°C to 70°C, non-condensing|
|Vibration/Shock:||MIL-PRF-28800 F, Class 3 (met by design)|
|User Interface Languages:||Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish|
|Accuracy:||Certified by ETL to meet ANSI/TIA-1152-A Level 2G, IEC 61935-1 Level VI|
(3000 MHz model) 500 MHz model certified to Level IIIe
|Conformance:||IEC 61010-1:2010 Ed 3 - Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use.|
EN61326-1:2013 - Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use. EMC requirements.
EN55011:2009 + A2:2010 - Industrial, scientific and medical equipment. Radio frequency disturbance characteristics.
ENGl000-4-2:2009 - Electrostatic Discharge Immunity Test
EN61000-4-3:2006+A2:2010 - Radiated, radio-frequency, electromagnetic field immunity test
EN61000-4-4:2004+Al:2010 - Electrical Fast Transient / Burst Immunity Test
ENGl000-4-5:2006 - Surge Immunity Test
EN61000-4-6:2009 - Immunity to conducted disturbances, induced by radio-frequency fields
EN61000-4-11:2004 - Voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations immunity tests
Instrument: CE, C-Tick, FCC Part 15, Class A
Battery: DOT 49 CFR 173.185, UN Part IV - section 38.3
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to
- Testing of twisted pair data cabling in LAN and campus applications
- Small electrician who install "data"
- Equipment manufactures (shipyards, patch cable manufacturers)
- Facility maintenance personal of large enterprises (banks, insurances)
- Public sector (army)
- Professional testing and troubleshooting companies
- Installation of data cabling for:
- commercial building
- LAN infrastructure
- Data centers
- building automation
- industrial Ethernet
Trend Networks Lantek IV-S 3000Hz Cable Certifier