Trend Networks R171000 SecuriTEST IP Digital CCTV Tester
Trend Networks formerly Ideal Networks
The Trend Networks R171000 SecuriTEST IP CCTV is a multi-functional installation and troubleshooting tester for digital / IP, HD coax, and analog CCTV security camera systems. Technicians using the Trend R171000 digital CCTV tester can increase production from start to finish with its ability to power, configure, and document. The Trend Networks SecuriTEST IP can supply power to cameras via PoE/PoE+ or standard 12V DC power using its internal Li-Ion battery, eliminating the need for external power adapters and injectors. In addition, the QuickIP feature allows installers who are new to IP camera systems to quickly and easily connect to cameras without being network experts. What’s more, you can provide proof of installation and performance with PDF reports that include video screenshots and documents the camera parameters to the required standards. This can save a huge amount of time compared to manually cutting and pasting report data while reducing unpaid callbacks.
- Connect to various cameras using RJ45, Wi-Fi or BNC ports
- Power the camera with 12V from the Li-Ion battery or PoE/PoE+
- Faster camera login using the unique QuickIP™ function
- Comprehensive camera setup with aim, focus, PTZ, presets and network settings
- Provide proof of installation with PDF reports that show camera parameters and multiple video screen-shots
- Eliminate guess work with data cable and network troubleshooting tools
Physically Connect Camera
The Ideal Network SecuriTEST IP digital CCTV video monitor tester can connect to any IP or analog camera using RJ-45. BNC connections or Wi-Fi using the network.
The R171000 Securities IP tester with PoE+ supports all your power requirements for IP and analog cameras, whether you're installing or troubleshooting cameras. No need for separate power injectors, the Trend SecuriTEST IP CCTV camera tester includes the following power output:
Camera Identification and Login
QuickIP automates the process of connecting to IP cameras, allowing novice technicians to configure IP cameras as easily as analog cameras. For instances where dynamic IP addresses are required by the camera, SecuriTEST IP R171000 has a built-in DHCP server making setup easy and eliminating the need for additional network hardware. A suite of networking troubleshooting tools are available to pinpoint and solve network connectivity issues.
- Display Network Configuration
- Ping /TraceRoute
- Hub blink for Port Identification
- IP network Scan – check for IP address conflicts
IP Camera Setup
SecuriTEST IP offers a comprehensive range of ONVIF and non-ONVIF camera setup tools to ensure the camera is installed correctly.
- Configure camera – update camera information and network settings
- Aim and Focus – use the high-resolution touchscreen or the hard keys when wearing gloves.
- Program presets for PTZ cameras – Program PTZ camera presets for users to automatically look at predefined areas.
- Take snapshot – save video snapshots including preset locations for your installation reports.
- Record video clip – record video clips to demonstrate complete coverage for PTZ cameras.
Analog and HD Camera Setup
Easily setup analog cameras.
Document - Professional Reports
(Only applicable when using the ONVIF protocol)
- Using the built-in Wi-Fi and the web browser, test reports can be sent directly from the tester using email, your preferred file sharing service or be exported on microSD card.
- Generate professional PDF reports that provide proof of installation to the client.
- Today security engineers waste time manually filling in excel documents to create reports. SecuriTEST IP is the first camera tester to capture camera image(s), network configuration and automatic documentation.
- Reports capture as-built configuration that will help to reduce troubleshooting on future call backs.
- 10GB of internal memory and 8GB available on the SD memory card included.
Data Cable TEST (UTP) – Wiremap
The SecutiTEST IP is used in combination with the “Cable Tracer / Remote Tool” to pinpoint cabling faults such as cross overs, miswires, shorts and opens. The cable length will also be provided. In addition, as many cables are run outside or underground and exposed to moisture, the SecuriTEST IP will show possible water ingress in the data cabling. The ingress of water into the data cabling system can have a serious effect on its ability to support data applications. When a cable gets wet, its dielectric performance changes, possibly affecting impedance and the related parameters of attenuation and return loss.
SecuriTEST IP includes the ability to identify and trace cables using the digital tone generator and the “Cable Tracer / Remote Tool”. Choose from four tones and use the Cable Tracer with variable sensitivity settings to trace either large cable bundles from a distance or pinpoint a single cable within a bundle.
During commissioning and maintenance, R171000 SecuriTEST IP CCTV tester can also be used for a range of network troubleshooting and advanced testing requirements, including cable tracing, length, wiremap, and quality testing, removing the need for installers to carry multiple instruments.
What’s in The Box?
- 1 x SecuriTEST IP Camera Tester
- 1 x carry case with strap
- 2 x neck straps
- 1 x PSU EU/UK/US/AU adapters
- 1 x cable tracer/remote
- 1 x 3m Cat. 5e UTP patch cable
- 1 x 3m coax cable with two end BNC (m) connectors
- 1 x 3m DC12V 3.5(f) to 2.5(f) power cable
- 2 x RS485 female green plugs
- 1 x 0.5m RS485 cable with female green plug and two clips
- 1 x 0.5m audio male jack with other end two clips
- 1 x quick reference guide
- 1 x 8GB microSD card and reader with USB adapter
- One year warranty