TSI 9545-A VelociCalc Air Velocity Meter with humidity and articulated probe
TSI 9545-A Velocicalc Digital Air Velocity Meter is a multipurpose meter that measures velocity, temperature and relative humidity, while also calculating air flow, dew point and wet bulb temperatures. The TSI 9545-A Hot Wire Anemometer features a telescoping articulated probe and is also capable of datalogging the measurements simultaneously for increased efficiency.
- Super accurate!
- Air velocity (0 to 6,000 ft/min (0 to 30 m/s)
- Temperature range of 14 to 140F (-10 to 60C)
- Measure air velocity, temperature and relative humidity at the same time
- Calculates volumetric flow, dew point and wet bulb
- Integrated telescopic articulated probe 40-inch long
- Three parameters displayed simultaneously
- Data log 100 Tests with 17,200+ Samples
- Includes LogDat2 downloading software
Straight probe version available - 9545
HVAC technicians and building maintenance professionals, who work on improving system performance, building commissioning, critical environment certification, plant maintenance or doing duct traverses should use TSI Alnor 9545-A due its accuracy. This velocicalc air velocity meter comes with NIST certificate of calibration, as this is a standard feature on all TSI Alnor instruments.
TSI Velocicalc 9545A telescopic articulated probe with multiple sensors measures air velocity, temperature and calculates air flow. The probe is 40 inches long, so it is quite useful when you need to do measurements in hard to reach places.
The instrument data logs over 12,000 samples in 100 tests, which you can ID. The display of TSI 9545-A digital air velocity meter shows up to three measurements at the same time.
Made in the USA and includes a NIST Calibration Certificate.
TSI 9545-A kit comes with:
Test instrument with air velocity articulated probe
Hard carrying case
4 alkaline batteries
LogDat2 downloading software and USB cable
NIST calibration certificate
TSI air velocity meter product series includes the following instruments:
– measures air velocity and temperature (straight probe)
– measures air velocity, temperature and calculates air flow (straight probe)
– measures air velocity, temperature and calculates air flow (articulated probe)
– measures air velocity, temperature, humidity - calculates air flow, dew point and wet bulb temperature (straight probe)
measures air velocity, temperature, humidity - calculates air flow, dew point and wet bulb temperature (articulated probe)