Alnor Balometer Capture Hood EBT731-STA with Smart Tablet and Micromanometer
The Smart Tablet comes loaded with LogDat Mobile Remote Reader and Data Logger App to improve productivity and reporting capabilities.
TSI Alnor EBT731-STA
Balometer Kit Capture Hood is a multipurpose electronic air balancing instrument
that is primarily used at difusers and grilles to efficiently take direct air flow volume readings. It is an ideal tool for testing and balancing of HVAC systems, troubleshooting, as well as commissioning of buildings. The EBT731-STA balometer
comes with additional tripod stand, which enables single operator use of the balometer in much easier way. The tablet enables more efficient data management and communication or reporting for clients.
• Can be operated by one person due to ergonomic design and ultra light weight
• Automatic sensing and display of supply or return flows – big time safer
• Accurate readings due to back pressure compensation
• Multiple hood sizes available for easy, cost effective use across multiple jobs
• Detachable digital micro-manometer offers flexibility to use in multiple applications
• Reading accuracy is increased by automatic density correction
• Setup is easy with intuitive menu structure
• Simultaneously displays up to 5 measurements
• Simple-to-use interface with large backlit display
• Messages and instructions on-screen
• Supports multiple languages
• Calculations simplified by integrated Log-Tchebycheff duct traverse application
It features a detachable micromanometer which can be used with optional probes in multiple measurement applications for increased flexibility. The lightweight, ergonomically designed TSI Alnor EBT731-STA capture hood kit offers durable, trouble-free operation along with saving time and money by combining multiple measurement tools into one package.
The TSI Alnor EBT731-STA balometer capture hood helps the operator create a healthy and energy efficient environment while at the same time meeting local codes, regulations, and guidelines for ventilation systems.
Features of detachable micromanometer:
• Accurate measurement of pressure, velocity and air flow
• Auto-zero pressure sensor to increase work efficiency
• Increased reading accuracy due to automatic density correction
• Intuitive menu for ease use
• Large graphic display shows up to 5 measurements and instructions
• Programmable in multiple languages
• Simplified calculations due to implementing Log-Tchebycheff duct traverse
• Bluetooth communication and data transfer
• Works with optional accessories such as: pitot tube, air flow (straight pitot), temperature/relative humidity, velocity matrix, or thermos-anemometer probes
Why would you use TSI balometer?
This is the most trusted brand, when it comes to air capture hoods, and all instruments come with NIST Calibration Certificate.
Who should use balometers?
• Contractors performing test and balance services
• Commissioning agents and companies
• Facility managers and maintenance techs
• Health and safety specialists for their evaluations
• Installers of ventilation systems
The TSI Alnor EBT731-STA comes with:
2' x 2' (610 mm x 610 mm) air capture hood/frame/base, manometer with carrying case
(4) AA size rechargeable NiMH batteries
Multi-country AC adapter
18 in. (46 cm) Pitot probe
(2) Static Pressure probes
16 ft (4.8 m) Neoprene tubing
Wheeled luggage-style carrying case
NIST traceable calibration certification
USB interface cable
Available model without Tripod stand and Tablet computer