Get Additional Discount with Promo Coupon Code - ueic160
Add to Cart - Apply Promo Code and enjoy your Discount
UEi C161 Residential Flue Gas Combustion Analyzer
Designed for residential furnaces, A/C heat pumps, boilers and water heaters
The UEi C161 is an affordable entry-level flue gas combustion analyzer with EOS Technology that comes with everything needed to conduct and document professional analyses on furnaces, A/C heat pumps, boilers, and water heaters. The UEi C161 has a NOx filtered CO sensor as well as a CO2 that directly measures carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, flue, and ambient temperatures, and calculates O2, efficiency (net or gross), excess air, CO/CO2 ratio, and differential temperature. The UEi Combustion Analyzer C161 does not include a case or printer.
To include a case or printer, see models UEi C161C
, which includes a case, or UEi C161KIT
, which includes both a case and printer - See other models from C160 series below:
The UEi C161 residential combustion analyzer is easy to use with a rugged design, multiple sensor protections, and altitude compensation. The C161 provides all the essential information for installing and maintaining gas appliances in one device. In addition, the UEi C161 is backed by UEi Service+ to allow up to 10 years’ warranty, next day recertification, and a reduced cost of ownership.
- Backed by UEi Service+ with up to 10-year warranty
- UEi Service+ offers same-day recertification with free freight
- Sensor technology designed to reduce cost of ownership and risk of cross-contamination
- Rugged design with east-to-reach 6-line display
- Magnet for hands-free work
- Easy DMM-style approach
- NOx Filtered CO sensor
- Heat Exchanger Test
- 2 levels of sensor protection
The UEi Combustion Analyzer C161 has additional features like a 6-line backlit display, NOx filtered CO sensor, a water trap indicator to alert that the water trap is getting full, high altitude compensation, and 8 preprogrammed fuels to improve the performance and functionality of a service technician.
The UEi C161 Combustion Analyzer features a unique CO2 sensor with EOS Technology that replaces the Oxygen sensor found in most combustion analyzers. This innovative technology protects the sensor because flue gases do not make direct contact with it. Because the sensor is not wearing down, there is less risk of inaccurate calculations and eliminates the expensive cost of replacing the O2 sensor every two years.
The UEi C161 flue gas combustion analyzer
comes with a protective rubber boot with built-in magnets allowing a technician to be hands-free while running the test. Measurement data can be sent to an optional UEi IRP-2 Thermal Infrared Printer or stored in one of the 30 memory positions.
The C161 includes rechargeable batteries as well as a USB charging cable.
UEi Service + Program
UEi has a new Service+ Program for the C161, C163, and C165+ combustion analyzers to keep your analyzer performing at its best. All flue gas analyzers drift out of calibration over time, regardless of use. However, with the new UEi Service+ Program, you can be confident that your analyzer is operating at the manufacturer’s specification to provide your customers with the best service possible.
The new Service+ Program offers:
- 1-Year warranty extension, up to 10 years, same day recertification.
- 8-hour service turnaround and Free UPS ground shipping to and from the UEI ISO-certified Indianapolis service center.
- By booking recertification of your C160 analyzer within 12 months from the date of purchase or the date of the last recertification, you will receive reduced service pricing that lowers the cost of ownership.
- For more information or to register your UEi combustion analyzer go to www.ueitest.com/service.
What’s in the Box?
- Flue gas combustion analyzer (C161)
- Flue probe w cone & hose (CP2)
- USB charging cable
- 3 AA rechargeable batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- Up to 10 Year warranty with annual recertification
The UEi C161 Combustion Analyzer does not include a case or printer. Other UEi C161 models available:
You can also purchase a printer or case separately through the following links.
Other UEi models available.
UEi C-Series Combustion Analyzers:
C161 Flue Gas Combustion Analyzer C163 Flue Gas Combustion Analyzer with Differential Pressure C165+ Residential/Commercial Combustion Analyzer w/ Optional NOx Sensor