UEi C165+KIT Combustion Analyzer with Printer
The UEi C165+KIT is a residential/commercial combustion analyzer for HVAC/R professionals to install and maintain furnaces and boilers to optimize efficiency and reduce fuel costs. The C165+ Residential/Commercial Combustion Analyzer is easy to use with a rugged design, multiple sensor protections, altitude compensation, and differential pressure. The UEi C165+ directly measures CO, CO2, flue, inlet temperature, and calculates O2, CO/CO2 ratio, differential temperature, losses, combustion efficiency (net, gross, gross condensing, net condensing), and excess air.
The UEi C165+ residential combustion analyzer includes a new feature called LINK that connects the analyzer to wireless probes. The C165+KIT commercial combustion analyzer includes a printer and two wireless temperature pipe clamps (WPC2) that use the LINK feature to compare flow and return temperatures on a boiler. In addition, the UEi C165+ is backed by UEi Service+ to allow up to 10 years’ warranty, next day recertification, and a reduced cost of ownership.
All the UEi C165+ residential/ commercial combustion analyzers
include the C165+, flue probe, rechargeable batteries, USB charging cable, (2) wireless pipe clamp probes, tubing w/connector, and carrying case. The C165+ residential/commercial analyzer has additional options to choose from (printer, NO sensor, or oil kit). The UEi C165+ Combustion Analyzer has the following options: UEI C165+ Combustion Analyzer
includes a case, UEi C165+KIT Combustion Analyzer
includes a printer, UEi C165+N Combustion Analyzer
includes a NO sensor, and UEi C165+NKIT Combustion Analyzer
includes NO sensor and printer. The UEi C165+ oil kit options are listed below
- Backed by UEi Service+ with up to 10-year warranty
- UEi Service+ offers same-day recertification with free freight
- Sensor technology designed to reduce cost of ownership and risk of cross-contamination
- Rugged design with east-to-reach 6-line display
- LINK to wireless probes
- Wireless Flow and Return Probes
- Magnet for hands-free work
- Easy DMM-style approach
- Over-range protection pump
- NOx filtered CO sensor
- NOx filtered and H2 Compensated CO sensor (10,000ppm range)
- Room CO test
- Wireless connection to a Free Printer App (iOS® and Android™ Compatible)
- Heat Exchanger test
The C165+ has four types of sensor protection; an H2 compensated 10,000 ppm CO sensor, CO over-range purge pump, a NOx filtered CO sensor, and Low Flow Detection to protect the CO sensor. The UEi C165+ combustion analyzer uses the EOS Technology, which uses an electro-optical sensor (EOS) to measure CO2 levels and uses this value to calculate O2 levels. This technology keeps the sensor from physical contact with the gas and thus prolonging the sensor’s life.
The UEi C165+ flue gas analyzer includes many features that are helpful to an HVAC service technician when analyzing the efficiency and safety of an appliance. The C165+ features a 6-line backlit LCD to easily view test measurements on one screen, a rotary dial that makes selecting tests easy, and a protective boot with built-in magnets for hands-free operation. The C165+ combustion analyzer also features a water trap to protect the sensor with a check light reminder to look for condensate built-up.
The new LINK feature allows the included WPC2 temperature pipe clamps to be connected wirelessly to the combustion analyzer. In addition, the DTHA2 (sold separately) wireless airflow temperature humidity adapter using the LINK feature on the flue gas analyzer measures airflow.
The C165+ flue gas analyzer includes a Heat Exchanger Test to check the exchanger for cracks or damage and differential temperature. The analyzer also comes with high altitude compensation to maintain accurate readings, auto-purge shut off, and 8 pre-set programmed fuels including, Natural Gas and Propane.
The memory of the UEi C165+ uses a new data storage system allowing the user to store up to 45 logs of any combinations of combustion, AUX, temperature, heat exchange, or room CO test. Contractors can use the Room Co test to take snapshots of ambient CO readings to view trending CO levels. The UEI C165+KIT includes an IR thermal printer to document test results, or the test results can be viewed, shared via email, or printed from the free Printer App on compatible iOS or Android devices.
UEi Service + Program
UEi has a new Service+ Program for the C161, C163, and C165+ combustion analyzers to keep your analyzer performing at its best. All flue gas analyzers drift out of calibration over time, regardless of use. However, with the new UEi Service+ Program, you can be confident that your analyzer is operating at the manufacturer’s specification to provide your customers with the best service possible.
The new Service+ Program offers:
- 1-Year warranty extension, up to 10 years, same day recertification.
- 8-hour service turnaround and Free UPS ground shipping to and from the UEI ISO-certified Indianapolis service center.
- By booking recertification of your C160 analyzer within 12 months from the date of purchase or the date of the last recertification, you will receive reduced service pricing that lowers the cost of ownership.
- For more information or to register your UEi combustion analyzer go to www.ueitest.com/service.
What’s in the Box?
- C165+ Combustion Analyzer
- Flue Probe (CP2)
- Rechargeable Batteries, 3 (AA)
- USB Charging Cable (WIR0067)
- Wireless Pipe Clamp Probes, 2 (WPC2)
- Tubing w/ connector (11000)
- K-Type Thermocouples, 2 (ATT29)
- Infrared printer (IRP-2)
- Printer paper roll (16646)
- Carrying Case (AC509)
- Quick Start Guide
- Up to 10 Year warranty with annual recertification
The UEi C165+ Residential/Commercial Combustion Analyzer has several options to choose from:
UEi also has a series of C165+ for oil-fired appliances. For more information regarding these, please contact Customer Service 602-795-8292.
- C165+OIL Combustion Analyzer for oil-fired appliances
- C165+OILKIT Combustion Analyzer for oil-fired appliances w/printer
- C165+NOIL Combustion Analyzer w/NOx sensor for oil-fired appliances
- C165+NOILKIT Combustion Analyzer w/NOx sensor for oil-fired appliances w/printer