Wagner Rapid RH L6 Concrete Moisture Test Starter Kit
The Wagner RH L6 is a concrete moisture test starter kit with everything you need for in situ relative humidity (RH) testing of concrete floor slabs. The Wagner Rapid RH Moisture Test also includes two Smart Loggers to monitor and record ambient temperature and relative humidity. The Concrete Moisture Starter Kit with rapid RH complies with the ASTM F2170 for measuring moisture content in concrete slabs. Owners, general contractors, flooring contractors/installers, and testing companies can be sure the tests they perform when using the Rapid RH L6 system are accurate, repeatable, and available to all who need to know the current moisture condition of concrete slabs. The Rapid RH testing system should be used on any project where moisture-sensitive floor coverings or coatings will be applied over concrete slabs.
- Simple ASTM F2170 testing
- Touch-n-sense technology for instant readings
- Advanced technology for accurate relative humidity readings
- Integrated Data Storage that ensures data integrity from collection to distribution
- Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensors are NIST- traceable
- L6 Smart Sensor is 1.6” in length perfect for 4” slabs
- Extensions are included for accurate measurement of thicker slabs of concrete
- Include 2 smart Loggers for ambient temperature and humidity
The new L6 Smart Sensor incorporates an enhanced design capable of providing concrete moisture readings up to 100% RH. Each L6 sensor includes an onboard memory device capable of storing 512 time-stamped measurements. If there are more than 512 measurements, the oldest measurement is replaced with the newest. Since the time-stamped readings are recorded and saved with each sensor, it is possible to come back years later, retrieve the sensor, and recover the historical data.
The all-in-one Total Reader instantly reads and displays the RH and temperature data from the Wagner Rapid RH probes for 1 minute. This data can be recorded on a report form that adheres to the ASTM F2170 standard with date, time, %RH, and temperature. A grid at the bottom of the report gives a place to record test-hole locations. The Rapid RH Total Reader is incompatible with other versions of the Rapid RH Smart Sensors.
The Total Reader will also transmit via Bluetooth to Wagner’s free DataMaster L6 recording and reporting app. The DataMaster L6 app connects to the Rapid RH Total Reader for a completely wireless system of reading, recording, and reporting the concrete slab moisture test data. The DataMaster L6 app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices to help users manage and report concrete RH testing data.
Features of the DataMaster L6 app:
- Capture, assemble, and email all data necessary to adhere to the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Ensure the integrity of your critical ASTM data from sensors and email “READ ONLY” reports.
- Link all recorded data to your job site’s sensor locations with a mapping function.
- Input job metadata such as job name, address, and hole depth.
- Add photos, audio memos, and text notes to your job info.
- Print reports directly from your smart device.
- Easily upload your job data to the F2170reports.com website.
In addition, the Rapid RH Concrete Moisture Test Starter Kit includes two small, lightweight, and highly accurate Smart Loggers that features Bluetooth connectivity that collects ambient temperature and relative humidity readings and records them as historical data. The Smart Logger can store up to 12,000 temperature and relative humidity measurements.
The Wagner Smart Logger connects via Bluetooth to the Wagner Meters Smart Logger app enabling you to monitor and record ambient relative humidity and temperature data in real-time from up to 300 devices for up to 300 days. The app allows you to program reading intervals, set alarm ranges, and email up to 12,000 data reports directly from the job site. When using the Wagner Smart Logger and Smart Logger app, you can monitor ambient temperature and RH conditions 24 hours a day.
Each Rapid RH Starter Kit comes in a water-tight and dust-proof case built to military specifications.
Replacement sensors can be purchased in packs of 5, 25, 50, and 100. See links below.
What is the Box?
- 5 ea. L6 Smart Sensors
- 1 ea. Total Reader® with Touch-n-Sense™ Technology
- 2 Smart Logger™ Ambient Temperature and Humidity Recorders
- 1 ea. Insertion Tool
- 10 ea. Extensions
- 5 ea. Protective Caps with Rubber Plugs and Butyl Gasket
- 5 ea. Stainless Steel Covers
- 1 ea. ¾” SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- 1 ea. Wire Cleaning Brush
- 1 ea. Vacuum Attachment
- Certificate of Calibration
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case
- One CR1/3N Battery for the Total Reader
- Warranty - 1 year from date of purchase
Wagner Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensor Replacement Packs