Wagner WFP350+ Rapid RH L6 Advanced Concrete Moisture Test Kit with Bluetooth DataGrabbers
The Wagner WFP350+ Rapid RH L6 is an Advanced Concrete Moisture Test Kit with Bluetooth DataGrabbers that includes everything you need for fast, accurate concrete moisture testing. The Wagner WFP350+ Kit includes Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensors and a Total Reader engineered to store every concrete RH and temperature reading taken with the Total Reader as a time-stamped data point within the sensor to enable fast, accurate RH and temperature readings from both the concrete slab and the ambient air. Each Smart Sensor comes with a NIST-traceable calibration certificate to ensure ASTM F2170 compliance and in tamper-resistant packaging to ensure perfectly calibrated, genuine Wagner Smart Sensors. The Wagner WFP350+ Kit includes Bluetooth DataGrabbers for additional datalogging of concrete moisture and Smart Loggers for collecting temperature and RH readings from the surrounding environment. See below for the different concrete moisture kits available from Wagner.
- Fast, accurate RH and temperature readings of concrete and ambient air
- Capture, assemble, and email all data necessary to adhere to the ASTM F2170 standard
- Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensors are NIST-traceable
- Bluetooth DataGrabbers snap into L6 Smart Sensor to automate data collection
- Extensions are included for accurate measurement of thicker slabs of concrete
- Include 2 Smart Loggers for ambient temperature and humidity
- Awarded Most Innovative Product (MIP) for concrete-related products
Up to this point, you had to be on-site at the concrete slab to take an RH reading manually. How often did you have the time to make that happen? This problem is solved with the use of DataGrabbers. The DataGrabber® allows you to automate the collection of in-situ relative humidity (RH) test data. Because they integrate with the Rapid RH® L6 system, using the Bluetooth DataGrabber device can enhance your collection and documentation of Wagner Rapid RH L6 data.
The DataGrabber device automates the data collection process by connecting with a Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensor and then allowing a microchip built into the sensor to store time and date-stamped RH and temperature readings on a periodic basis—for days, weeks, or even months at a time while you are away from the job site. When ready to collect the stored data, the DataGrabber with Bluetooth, features a wireless connection when it is within Bluetooth range of your mobile device. The non-wireless version of the DataGrabber requires the use of the Bluetooth-enabled Rapid RH Total Reader®.
The DataGrabber can be used to collect and store up to 512 time and date-stamped RH and temperature readings on an L6 sensor. The data you collect can help you gain a better understanding of the drying process as well as the dynamics that may be affecting the concrete drying time. You can also analyze the data for any trends using the DataMaster L6 app.
The DataGrabber datalogger with Bluetooth is designed to work with the DataMaster L6 app (available to download for free in the App Store and on Google Play). With this app, you can configure time intervals for collecting RH test data, keep a running clock of acclimation time, download the time and date-stamped readings to your smart device, and generate and send reports.
There are two types of DataGrabbers, one with Bluetooth and the DataGrabber, to give you the ability to automate the collection of in-situ relative humidity (RH) test data. Both the DataGrabber with Bluetooth and the DataGrabber perform the same automated data-gathering tasks. They differ in how they communicate to your smartphone or other mobile device. The DataGrabber with Bluetooth features a built-in wireless connection to your smart device. The non-wireless version of the DataGrabber requires the use of the Bluetooth-enabled Rapid RH Total Reader®. The WFP300+ Kit includes the DataGrabber, and the WFP350+ Kit includes the Bluetooth DataGrabbers.
The WPF350+ kit also includes improved protective caps to completely cover the test hole and seal it with a butyl rubber gasket. The protective cap includes an integral access cover that pulls off for quick access to the Smart Sensor and snaps back on to seal out water and dirt.
- Automate your RH data collection
- Snap the DataGrabber® into the L6 Smart Sensor
- Use the DataMaster™ L6 app to schedule your data collection
- NO Total Reader required to read & transmit stored data to the DataMaster™ L6 app
- Get True Remote Monitoring™ by pairing with Floorcloud
The DataMaster L6 app connects via Bluetooth® to the Rapid RH® Total Reader® for a completely wireless system of reading, recording, and reporting your concrete slab moisture test data. The DataMaster L6 takes advantage of an unbroken stream of data to give you the highest level of data integrity.
Features of the DataMaster L6 app
- Capture, assemble, and email all data necessary to adhere to the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Ensure the integrity of your critical Rapid RH data from sensors and email “READ ONLY” reports.
- Link all recorded data to your job site’s sensor locations with a mapping function.
- Input job metadata such as job name, address, and hole depth.
- Add photos, audio memos, and text notes to your job info.
- Print reports directly from your smart device.
- Easily upload your job data to the F2170reports.com website.
The Smart Loggers™ in the kit automatically records ambient RH and temperature readings on-site while you’re away. These ambient readings are downloaded from the Smart Logger using the free Smart Logger app and any Bluetooth-enabled mobile device. (The Smart Logger app requires iOS 10.0 and Android 4.4 or later.)
Smart Logger Features
- Bluetooth® 4.0 compatible
- Built-in highly sensitive temperature and relative humidity sensor
- Real-time display of temperature and relative humidity
- Stores up to 12,000 entries of temperature and relative humidity data
- Programmable intervals of temperature and relative humidity data storage and alarm thresholds.
- Email reports directly from the SMART LOGGER™ app
- Capable of pairing to a Bluetooth® 4.0 compatible printer
- Capable of OTA (Over the Air) firmware updates
The Wagner Meters Smart Logger™ app connects with the Smart Logger device via Bluetooth® 4.0 connection and enables you to monitor and record ambient relative humidity and temperature data in real-time from up to 300 devices for up to 300 days. The app’s user-friendly interface allows you to program reading intervals, set alarm ranges, and email up to 12,000 data reports directly from the job site.
The Wagner Meters Smart Logger monitor device and the Smart Logger app provide a way to observe and record service conditions 24 hours a day.
- Save time and money by reducing the need for excess job site visits to monitor ambient conditions.
- Reduce your liability and avoid “the blame game” with documented monitoring of job site conditions.
- Maintain your great reputation by using the latest technology to ensure successful outcomes.
The Wagner WFP350+ Rapid Advanced Concrete Moisture Kit with Bluetooth DataGrabbers has been awarded the Most Innovative Product (MIP) for concrete-related products submitted from around the world and voted upon by industry professionals during the annual World of Concrete event. Categories range from Business and Industry to Materials.
What’s in the Box?
- Tube of 5 ea. L6 Bluetooth DataGrabbers and Extraction Tool
- Rugged Hard-shell ABS Carrying Case with Foam-padded Interior
- Rapid RH L6 Starter Kit:
- 5 ea. L6 Smart Sensors
- 2 ea. Smart Logger Ambient RH and Temperature Recorders
- 10 ea. Sleeve Extensions
- 5 ea. Protective Caps with Butyl Rubber Seal and Integral Access Cover
- 5 ea. Stainless Steel Covers
- Rapid RH Total Reader with LCD and Bluetooth
- L6 Insertion Tool
- ¾” SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- Wire Cleaning Brush
- Vacuum Attachment
- Certificate of Calibration
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual