Wohler VIS 350 Sewer Pipes Inspection Camera with 100 ft push rod and detachable 1.5 in. camera head (6352).
Save more with Promo Code: WOHLERUSA
(Add Promo Code during Checkout and enjoy your discount)
Wohler VIS 350 Visual Inspection Camera System with Detachable Camera 6352 is your best choice for video inspection of waste water and sewer pipes, ductwork, flue and gas lines, and any other tight space where you need superior visibility to locate damage.
• Camera optics pans 360° and tilts 180° to ensure great visibility for detecting any problem
• Large video and picture storage on 4 GB SD card
• Signal transmitter integrated into camera head for easy locating with Wohler L200 locator (optional accessory)
• Position and angle of a camera head shown on the monitor to facilitate problem locating and analysis
• Home function repositions the display view parallel to ground – functionality similar to self-leveling
• Bright illumination for better view in dark conditions
• Small camera head – 2 inches long and 1.5 inch in diameter for easier movement through tight spaces
• Monitor displays electronic meter counter – 0.10 ft. resolution
• Removable TFT color monitor provides sharp images
• Fully charged battery has 2x120 min operating time
• Tough and easy to carry case stores camera and other parts
Broad range application includes, but it’s not limited to:
• Sewer pipes of 2 inch or larger
• House connection pipes up to 8 inches of diameter
• Flue gas pipes 2 inches in diameter or larger
• Ventilation ducts
• Shafts, false ceilings, hollow spaces, etc.
Wohler VIS 350 features a 100 ft. push rod topped with a camera head that pans 360° and tilts 180° to get deep into tight spaces and ensure that all areas of the target are visible. The superior German optic system shows crystal clear images.
Wohler Sewer Camera VIS 350 also features a detachable 7" full-color monitor and an intuitive control panel for easy navigation and recording to the included 4 GB SD card. The detachable monitor gives you the ability to change a viewing angle to improve visibility in full sunlight.
This model – 6352 - features two detachable camera heads - 1.5 inch pan and tilt and mini 1 inch. Made in Germany.
• Hard shell carrying case
• 1.5 inch detachable color pan and tilt camera head
• 1 inch small color camera head
• Guidance ball and sleve
• 7 inch TFT detachable color monitor
• 100 ft. 6.5 mm (0.24”) flexible push rod
• 6 ft. connecting cable
• 5 plastic domes – camera head protection
• 1 anti-slide mat
• 2 NiMH batteries with charger
• Locates camera head position in the ground, as each camera has an integrated transmitter
• Enables easy and fast repairs due to precise damage location
• Telescopic holder enables easier work while detecting problems in floors or ceilings
• Chalk holder for marking located position
• Durable LI-ION batteries provide long operating time
The Wohler VIS 350 Sewer Camera is available in different versions and offers the perfect solution for many applications.
Wohler VIS 350 Visual Inspection Camera with detachable 1.5 inch color pan and tilt camera head. (Multipurpose Kit 7354) Wohler VIS 350 Sewer Pipes Inspection Camera with 100 ft push rod and detachable 1.5 in. camera head. (Kit 6352) Wohler VIS 350 Plus Drain and Sewer Pipes Inspection Camera with 1.5" and 1" detachable camera heads. (Kit 8927)Wohler VIS 350 Drain and Sewer Pipes Inspection Camera with L 200 Locator (Kit 8931)