The Wohler VIS 700 is an inspection camera perfectly suited for inspecting waste water, sewer, flue gas, and ventilation lines. A combination of German optics and digital high-resolution sensor yields perfectly sharp images, and they can be transmitted live via wireless LAN.
The Wohler VIS700 has received “Plus X Award” for high quality, ease of use and functionality
- High-resolution technology yields HD images
- 1.5 inch detachable, pan and tilt, waterproof color camera head
- Large 7 inch HD color touch screen with joystick controlled focus
- Wireless camera location – built-in radio transmitter
- Screen displays camera position and level facilitating inspections
- Ability to enter comments for photos with on screen keyboard
- Wireless LAN transmits live videos and pictures to smartphone or tablet
Why would you buy Wohler inspection camera?
- German engineering – high end technology
- German optics – sharp images
- Made in Germany – high quality
- Award winning camera – high evaluation from industry professionals
The Wohler VIS 700 HD video inspection camera produces razor sharp images due to use of high-resolution sensor. Now pictures and videos are crystal clear and user can save them to an SD card or transmit the live to smartphone or tablet via wireless LAN
The large LCD screen has a built-in joystick for further adjust focus. There is also an on board keyboard for typing comments or descriptions of your waste water, sewer pipe or ventilation duct inspection.
The camera head is small yet functional, as it has pan and tilt functionality and all images and videos are in color. There is a built-in radio transmitter for easy location of the camera head during inspection. This way inspection technician can find an exact location of problem area underground for a precise excavation and repair.
The VIS700 camera shows camera head position and angle making navigation process way easier. There is also a “home” function, which realigns camera head straight forward further facilitation orientation.
All of the above features make Wohler VIS 700 an ideal video inspection camera for inspecting waste water pipes, sewer lines, ventilation ducts and even using it for NDT applications.
We highly recommend this camera for all plumbers and tech dealing with plumbing related repairs.
The VIS 700 set mfg part number 7000 comes with:
- 7” TFT touchscreen color monitor
- Color camera head 1.5” pan and tilt
- 32 GB SD Card
- 100’ push rod 0.33x0.22 in diameter
- 1 anti-slide mat
- USB charger and cable
- Hard-shell plastic carrying case
- Manufacturer warranty