Yellow Jacket 67073 YJack Wireless Charging and Air Kit
The Yellow Jacket 67073 YJACK Wireless Charging and Air Kit includes two YJACK wireless pressure probes (67065), two YJACK temperature probes (67061), and two YJACK DEW Wireless Psychrometers (67063) for complete HVAC system diagnostics. The HVAC system charge can be checked by using the YJACK PRESS probe and temperature clamp, and if necessary, you can easily adjust the refrigerant charge by using the integrated charging port on the pressure gauge. In addition, the Yellow Jacket YJACK Charging and Air Kit 67073 includes the YJACK DEW probes for psychrometric calculations to determine the system cooling/heating efficiency. View, log and report all system readings simultaneously with the YJACK VIEW™ app. The YJACK devices are the next evolution in creating an interconnected and efficient work environment allowing a service technician to work more quickly and precisely in the HVAC/R industry.
YJACK Press Pressure Gauge
- Working pressure -14.7 to 725 psig (-1.01 to 50 bar gauge)
- 45º x ¼” quick coupler fitting
- Integrated ¼” charging port
- Measure system pressure without losing refrigerant
YJACK Temperature Clamp
- Wireless measurements for surface temperature of pipes up to 1.25" in diameter
- Temperature clamp provides a strong secure connection to the system
- Temperature measurement range: -40° F to 176° F (-40° to 80°C)
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: +/-1.0°C
- Flexible cable connection for easy access in difficult to reach areas
YJACK DEW Psychrometer
- Measures percent relative humidity, dry bulb, wet bulb, and dew point temperatures
- Measures enthalpy change across evaporation coil
- Features an 8” flexible steel probe for optimal sensor positioning
- Optimized sensor housing designed for increased air exchange and better response time
- Relative Humidity Measurement Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 125°C)
The Yellow Jacket PRESS pressure gauge measures system pressure without losing refrigerant. The pressure gauge has a 45 x ¼” quick-coupler fitting, pressure measurement of up to 725 psig (50 bar), and an integrated charging port to easily adjust the refrigerant charge without removing the probes.
The YJACK Wireless Temperature Clamps provide a secure connection with a flexible cable to accurately measure surface temperature of pipes up to 1.25” diameter, even in difficult-to-reach places. The clamps have a temperature measurement range of -40° F to 176° F.
The Yellow Jacket YJACK Dew Psychrometer will measure temperature, humidity, wet bulb, dew point, plus the enthalpy change across evaporator coils for system operational efficiency. The YJACK Psychrometer features an 8” flexible steel wand for optimal sensor positioning within a ventilation duct. The YJACK DEW probes temperature measurement range is -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 125°C) and 0 to 100% RH for relative humidity.
The Yellow Jacket YJACK Press Pressure gauge, temperature probes, and YJACK DEW probes included in the Yellow Jacket Wireless Charging and Air Kit 67073 utilizes Low Energy Bluetooth (BLE) technology to interconnect with the other YJACK probes and any smart devices. All Yellow Jacket YJACK Series probes can also communicate directly with the P51-870 Digital Manifold simultaneously. The YJACK View App provides ease of access to all information measured by the YJACK series of devices.
The Yellow Jacket YJACK View App integrates with the YJACK probes and P51-870 digital manifold offering, a complete HVAC/R system diagnostic solution.
The YJACK View Smart application include:
- Measure HVAC/R system pressure, temperature, saturation temperature, superheat and subcooling
- Monitor system evacuation status
- Check indoor air comfort and system efficiency with psychometric air calculations: percent relative humidity, dry bulb, wet bulb and dew point temperature measurements
- Perform system leak tests and track pressure charge over time
- Measure system charge with scale weight readings during charging and recovery operations
- Take electrical current measurements and analyze critical system power information
- Generate highly customized and detailed service reports capturing system readings and equipment information
- Monitor status of all nearby YJACK™ and P51-870 TITAN® devices
- Freely switch between multiple simultaneous sessions without loss of data
- Customize data view for each measurement
- Create data logs to be saved or emailed from your smart device
- Choose from 126 refrigerant profiles found in the REFPROP database
- Available on iOS (version 10 or later) and Android (version 8 or later) smart devices
YJACK View Highlights:
- Effortlessly create and manage a network of connected HVAC/R system diagnostic devices
- Compatible with all YJACK™ and P51-870 TITAN® devices (firm-ware version v2.0 and later)
- No device connections necessary – seamlessly move in and out of range of devices without reconnecting or relaunching application
- Freely navigate between available session types, multiple sessions at one time
- New session types including Psychometric System Efficiency and Leak Test as well as communication capabilities with YJACK PRESS™, YJACK VAC™, YJACK AMP™ in v3.0 or later
- Easily place and monitor status of all YJACK™ and P51-870 TITAN® devices from one screen
- Adjustable datalog formatting and multiple sampling intervals
What’s in the Box?
- 2 x YJACK PRESS Pressure Probes (67065)
- 2 x YJACK Temperature Clamps (67061)
- 2 x YJACK DEW Psychrometers (67063)
- Carrying case
- 12 x AAA Batteries
- Two-year warranty
Yellow Jacket YJACK Wireless Probes and YJACK Kits