Yellow Jacket 69080 Electronic Vacuum Gauge adjusts automatically to temperature changes without any additional calibration by using a unique thermal conductivity sensor. The Yellow Jacket 69080 has an easy-to-read screen with fourteen LCD increments that range from atmospheric pressure to 25 microns, ensuring that your system is clean and that the vacuum pump is functioning properly into low ranges.
- Yellow Jacket 69080 Electronic Vacuum Gauge
- Easy-to-read screen with fourteen LCD increments that range from atmospheric pressure to 25 microns
- Unique thermal conductivity sensor compensates for temperature without additional calibration
- Simple on/off control
- 450 psi positive pressure sensor is simple to clean
- Tough ABS housing and solid state circuitry for rugged performance and high accuracy
- 20 minute auto-off to conserve battery
- battery life indicator
- NIST-traceable calibration
- Technology is patented
|Specifications||Yellow Jacket 69080 HVAC Electronic Micron Gauge|
|Power||9V Alkaline Battery|
|Battery Life||Approximately 25 hours of continuous use|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Yellow Jacket 69080 Digital LCD Vacuum Gauge|
|Digital LCD Vacuum Gauge|
simple vacuum gauge
Not much to say as the product does what you think it would. I like the bar graph style display as compared to the actual numbers.