- Yellow Jacket 69086 Electronic Vacuum Gauge
- Display readout between 7 units of vacuum can be cycled with a simple button push
- Automatic temperature compensation with patented thermal conductivity sensor
- Plug-in sensor (69087) handles 450 psi positive pressure and is cleanable and replaceable
- Units of vacuum include microns, milliTorr, Torr, millimeters of mercury, millibar, kiloPascal and Pascal
- 12" coiled sensor cord stretches to 24"
- Battery life indication
- 20 minute auto power-off
- NIST traceable calibration standard
|Specifications:||Yellow Jacket 69086 Digital HVAC Micron Gauge|
|Operating temperature range||32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)|
|Weight||12 oz. (340 g) with battery|
|Battery life||Approximately 25 hours continuous use|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Yellow Jacket 69086 Digital Vacuum Gauge|
|Digital Vacuum Gauge|