Yellow Jacket 78060 Gas Pressure Test Kit helps accurately set manifold pressure for natural or L.P. gas. This gas pressure test kit provides improved lamination strength of diaphragm (bellows) to brass plate that withstands higher over-pressure. Made in the USA.
- Yellow Jacket 78060 Manifold Gauge Kit for Gas Pressure Testing
- Easily sets manifold pressure for natural or L.P. gas
- Sensitive diaphragm gauge measures in inches of water column
- Withstands higher over-pressure with improved lamination strength of diaphragm (bellows)
- Easy connection to system manifold
- Two gauge ranges available
- The unique single bellows on brass plate design replaces the double bellows for a stronger seal that resists greater over-pressure
- Measurement range of 0-35" W.C.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.