Yellow Jacket 93790 SuperEvac Plus II Vacuum Pump
The Yellow Jacket 93790 SuperEvac Plus II is a ½ HP, 2-stage vacuum pump with high torque and high-efficiency brushless DC motor for the ultimate vacuum performance. The lightweight vacuum pump 93790 SuperEvac Plus II functions in extremely low voltage conditions and is field rated to 15 microns. The Yellow Jacket 93790 features an integrated vacuum gauge indicator that monitors the evacuation process, a gas ballast valve to keep oil cleaner, and an elongated oil sight glass for better visibility of oil level and condition. The Yellow Jacket 93790 vacuum pump has an airflow rating of 11.0 CFM with a 28 oz. capacity and male flare intake fittings of 1/2”, 3/8”, and 1/4”. The Yellow Jacket vacuum pump 93790 is made in the USA.
Advantages of BLDC Motor over AC Motor Pumps
- High torque means power is always there on demand
- High efficiency means less mechanical and electrical stress and long life
- Easily handles supply voltage variations; especially low voltage conditions
- Starts and operates in extreme temperature conditions; especially low temperatures
- Over 20% lighter than AC motor-driven pumps
- No low battery condition – No Battery to let you down
The features and benefits of the Yellow Jacket SuperEvac Plus II Vacuum pumps:
- Designed for use with A2L systems
- Isolation valve for oil changes without losing vacuum in the system
- Gas ballast valve keeps oil cleaner, longer during evacuation
- Internal intake check valve to help prevent oil backup into the system and to maintain vacuum during a power failure
- Intake filter screen keeps damaging particles from entering the pump
- Heavy duty rotors and bearings
- Built-in vacuum gauge
- Wide mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling.
- Doubles as a pump exhaust – threaded to attach a garden hose for exhausting to a remote location.
- Large brass oil drain for easy access to fast oil changes
- Downward angled oil sump to remove contaminants usually trapped in other pump designs
- Non-sparking switch for A2L compliance
The 93790 vacuum pump includes a shoulder strap, heavy-duty steel handle, a lift hook for hoisting pump to rooftops, and a locking, low-profile IEC connector with 9'10" (3 meters) power cord to prevent accidental removal.
What’s in the Box?
- SuperEvac™ PLUS II Pump 93790
- Bottle of YELLOW JACKET® SuperEvac™ Pump Oil
- Shoulder Strap
- Locking, Removable Power Cord
- Owner’s Manual
- 2-year warranty
Yellow Jacket SuperEvac Plus II Vacuum Pumps Comparison
Yellow Jacket SuperEvac Plus II Vacuum Pumps - Which is the correct size for your application?
Yellow Jacket 93740 4.0 CFM, 1/2 HP, 2 stage, 15 microns Vacuum Pump
Yellow Jacket 93760 6.0 CFM, 1/2 HP, 2 stage, 15 microns Vacuum Pump
Yellow Jacket 93780 8.0 CFM, 1/2 HP, 2 stage, 15 microns Vacuum Pump
Yellow Jacket 93790 11.0 CFM, 1/2 HP, 2 stage, 15 microns Vacuum Pump
|Specifications:||Yellow Jacket 93790 SuperEvac Plus II Vacuum Pump|
|Free air displacement:||11.0 cfm|
|Number of stages:||2-stage rotary vane|
|Field blankoff:||15 microns|
|Intake:||1/2", 3/8", 1/4" Male flares|
|Motor:||BLDC 1/2 hp|
|Thermal overload protection:||Yes|
|Voltage (single phase):||100-127V/220-240V, 50-60 Hz|
|Factory voltage setting:||Factory set at 115V|
|Power cord:||9'10"cord (3 meter) locking IEC|
|Oil capacity:||28 oz.|
|Dimensions:||17.5" L x 6" W x 11.5" H|
(40.6 cm X 15.2 cm X 29.2 cm)
|Net weight:||28.4 lbs.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Contractors and HVAC Service Technicians
Refrigeration and AC evacuation
Yellow Jacket SuperEvac Plus II Vacuum Pump
SuperEvac PLUS II Start Up Tech Tips
HVAC System Evacuation with SuperEvac PLUS ll P51 MaxFlow
HVAC System Evacuation with SuperEvac PLUS II OMNI MaxFlow Fixed