Yellow Jacket 95762 RecoverXLT-O HVAC Refrigerant Recovery Machine is designed with a single valve control for simple changeover from liquid to vapor for purging. The Yellow Jacket 95762 does not require suction valve throttling, saving the technician from an extra hassle.
Fully automatic operation for fast recovery of Class III, IV and V refrigerants including R-410A and A2L refrigerants.
- Yellow Jacket 95762 RecoverXLT-O HVAC Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- Innovative 1/2 HP, 3425 RPM, oil-less compressor with accurate valves manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility
- When recovery completion is finished, LED lights illuminate
- If system pressure rises, unit will restart
- When unit reaches 15" of vacuum, unit will shut off
- Over-sized fan keeps ample air movement across condenser
- If unit detects 520 psi back pressure from tank, the unit will shut off automatically
- High pressure safety switch
- Features re-usable mesh particulate filters for suction port protection
- Simple cleaning eliminates replacement due to clogging
- Easy to follow, color-coded hook-ups
- Simple purge system via turn of a knob removes residual refrigerant which prevents any cross-contamination
- Features tank overfill switch
- Tested by UL to ARI 740-98
- Designed and manufactured in USA
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.