Yellow Jacket P51-870 40877 with Wireless Temp Clamps
The Yellow Jacket P51-870 40877 is a new P51 Titan Digital Manifold that has all the useful features that the other P51-870 Titan manifolds have PLUS includes wireless YJACK temperature clamps. The Yellow Jacket P51-870 40877 is the ultimate 4-valve manifold kit for an HVAC/R technician that includes the P51-870 Digital Manifold, set of (3) 60” ball valve hoses, (1) 3/8” vacuum hose, (2) ¼” x 5/16” ball valve hoses for easy connection to mini-splits, two (2) YJACK Wireless Temperature clamps, an external vacuum sensor, and an USB charging cable all packaged in an easy to carry backpack with separate compartments for the manifold and hoses. The Titan 40877 4-valve manifold provides refrigeration system analysis for evaluation, evacuation, charging, recovery, and leak testing.
- Measures high and low side pressures and temperatures
- Displays vapor and liquid saturation temperatures
- Calculates superheat and subcooling
- Includes (2) 60” hoses RB (1/4” x 5/16”) for mini-split applications
- On board data logging: export to your computer through USB or to your phone via through YJACK View or ManTooth App
- Pressure hold mode display rate of change for both vacuum and positive pressure measurements
- Two wireless temperature clamps
- 126 refrigerant profiles
- 4.3” full color touch screen display
- Vacuum sensor included
The P51-870 Titan 4-valve manifold has three basic Modes of Operation - Pressure/Temperature, Evacuation, and Pressure Hold. In the Pressure/ Temperature Mode the Titan manifold will measure or monitor a systems high and low side pressure, system temperature, vapor saturation and liquid saturation temperatures, and calculated system superheat and subcool. The measurements are displayed on the 4.3” full-color touchscreen graphic display with digital and graphical representation of measurements. The measurements can also be transmitted via Bluetooth to the YJACK View App on a smartphone for further analysis.
The Titan digital manifold can be used to accurately monitor the system evacuation. In the Evacuation mode, the manifold displays the current vacuum pressure in digital, analog, and graphical form, percent change per minute, estimated time remaining, target vacuum level, and the vacuum hold timer.
In the Pressure Hold Mode, the P51-870 Titan can also be used to monitor a system leak through a drop in positive pressure. The pressure decay test displays the current system pressure, the initial pressure, the change in pressure, the limit pressure, and the rate of change. Live system pressure is measured and compared to initial pressure readings to determine if the system has lost pressure over time. Current system pressure is displayed as a digital analog gauge, a line graph, and in a digital format displayed at the center of the analog gauge.
The Yellow Jacket P51-870 40877 digital manifold can be used to gather and record live system readings for later analysis. From the moment the manifold is powered on, it begins to record all current data inputs including pressure, temperature, and vacuum. The logging rate can be adjusted anytime through the setting's menu. The data can be exported to your computer through USB or to your phone via the YJACK VIEW or ManTooth App.
The YJACK VIEW App Features:
- All the features of the ManTooth app
- Measures HVAC/R system pressure, temperature, saturation temperature, superheat and subcooling
- Monitor system evacuation status
- Check indoor air comfort and system efficiency with psychrometric air calculations: Percent relative humidity, dry bulb, wet bulb and dew point temperature measurements
- Monitor status of all nearby YJACK and P51-870 TITAN devices
- Customize data view for each measurement
- Freely switch between multiple simultaneous sessions without loss of data
- Create highly customized datalogs to be saved or emailed from your smart device
- Choose from 126 refrigerant profiles found in the REFPROP database
- Available on iOS (version 10) and Android (version 8 or later) smart devices
ManTooth APP Features:
- Check target superheat and subcool by setting dewpoint and bubble point
- Additional monitoring, datalogging and report generation
- Generates datalog files
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Dutch and German
- Data logging to record and document values during servicing
- Improved connectivity and reconnect process if signal is lost
- Ability to download logged data for graphing in Excel
- For iOS and Android devices
- Backwards compatible with existing ManTooth devices (excluding vacuum gauge)
Made in the USA
What’s in the Box?
- P51-870 4-valve manifold
- (3) RYB compact ball valve hoses
- (1) Y 3/8” str x 3/8” 45 vacuum hose
- (2) Compact ball valve ¼” x 5/16” hoses
- (2) YJACK temperature clamps
- USB charging cable
- Backpack carrying case
- Two year warranty